What is porous filter technology?Two proprietary technologies create porous polyurethane material (open microscopic holes).
These technologies enable high performance filtration.
1. Cell control technologyControls the cells that make up the polyurethane material so that they form the ideal density and size for trapping pollen-sized particles. In addition, using a 3-D mesh structure allows 99% of pollen to be blocked*.
2. Technology to remove polyurethane’s characteristic membraneComplete removal of membrane inhibiting air permeability (cell membrane).
This makes possible incredible air permeability not normally seen in polyurethane material.
- Fits snugly to contours of face
- Simple and clean design
- Fits snugly without leaving space around jaw and cheeks
- Loops gently around ears
- Fits snugly to contours of nose
Wash by hand then dry out of direct sunlight.
PITTA MASK not only blocks pollen, but effectively cuts harmful ultraviolet rays.
PITTA MASK GRAY has a UV Protection Rate of 98%* and a UPF of 50+*.
And all our color masks have a high UV Protection Rate/UPF.
UV Protection Rate: Ultraviolet ray shielding rate UPF: Ultraviolet ray protection factor rating
[How to use] In order to block pollen, please wear the mask in the correct orientation.
Orient the mask vertically, check that top part comes on top, then open horizontally.
Pull the ear straps back over both ears.
Press down lightly on the mask to make sure it fits without any gaps.